Start a Career with The Counseling Center
Interested in a career with The Counseling Center? Hit "Apply Now." Send us information about your career interests. A Human Resources representative will contact you if an opening matches your skill sets. Or, check out any of the available listings below and target your application to our current openings. Further questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Compass Point Housing is seeking a full time maintenance person. Duties will include but are not limited to changing air filters and light bulbs, painting, patching drywall, plumbing, electrical, small carpentry jobs, and other household maintenance functions. Candidates must be 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and GED or diploma. Pay will depend on experience, benefits include medical, vacation pay and holiday pay after probation period.
LSW or LPC required.
The Behavioral Health Counselor is responsible for providing assessments, determining appropriateness of service, and providing treatment services. A Behavioral Health Counselor must also complete paperwork related to these functions.
Provides supervision of client activities, assuring client compliance with facility rules and procedures. Supervises visitations of clients and significant others during scheduled visitations hours. Assists clients with development of daily living skills. Maintains a safe and therapeutic environment by providing direct supervision to clients on and off grounds. Supervises, monitors and records client self-medication. Provides written documentation of client activity/treatment plans and periodic written updates in order to maintain compliance with written standards and provide documentation for billing of services. Initiates all correspondence and paperwork related to needs assessments and client service reports (i.e., letters, progress notes, etc.). Monitors safety procedures regarding facility use and client activity. Light housekeeping duties including, but not limited to, emptying waste baskets, dusting, vacuuming and cleaning the restrooms.
Male and Female Recovery Support Specialists Needed. Locations in Scioto and Adams County. 2nd and 3rd shifts are needed.
Qualified Mental Health Specialist
1. Assesses needs of client and gathers relevant information.
2. Works closely with Behavioral Health Counselor to assist in meeting client needs, referrals, treatment planning, and other essential tasks.
3. Assists in obtaining supportive services to aid the client in their personal goals in mental health and wellness through the services of the agency or through referral to other agencies or programs. Assists clients in accessing community resources and provides supportive services as appropriate.
4. Provides community psychiatric support services, both individual and group, in an effort to improve coping skills and provide a forum in which to share and learn daily living skills.
5. Provides written documentation of client activity/treatment plans and periodic written updates in order to maintain compliance with requirement/standards and provide documentation for billing of services.
6. Initiates all correspondence and paperwork related to client needs and service reports (i.e., letters, progress notes, etc.).
7. Arranges aftercare services for clients in preparation of completion of treatment.
8. Maintains contact with client to follow-up on progress and to ensure client is complying with treatment requirements.
9. Administers drug screening tests and other screening instruments as needed.