Interested in a career with The Counseling Center? Hit "Apply Now." Send us information about your career interests. A Human Resources representative will contact you if an opening matches your skill sets. Or, check out any of the available listings below and target your application to our current openings. Further questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Floater Counseling position available. Full time in Scioto County.
Childcare manager position available. Full time in Scioto County.
The Child Care Manager is responsible for oversight and daily management of child care services within the Stepping Stone House program and other related services as deemed necessary by the Program Director.
1. Provides and coordinates childcare worker schedules, updates of children participating in childcare, and supervises child care staff to maintain a safe and therapeutic environment for children of clients of the Stepping Stone House program.
2. Plans recreational activities and outings for children.
3. Coordinates childcare services with other members of the Stepping Stone House management team as needed.
4. Works with childcare workers and clients to resolve parental concerns pertaining to childcare services.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, INCLUDING TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required at the time of hire.
2. Prior child care experience of at least one (1) year preferred and/or child care training.
3. Education or training in a chemical dependency setting, childcare facility, group home, or residential treatment services preferred.
4. Valid Ohio Motor Vehicle License required and ability to maintain insurability.
5. Must be age twenty-one years (21) of age or older.
6. Must not have pled guilty to/been convicted of any offense in ORC109.572(c)(2)(a).