Start a Career with The Counseling Center
Interested in a career with The Counseling Center? Hit "Apply Now." Send us information about your career interests. A Human Resources representative will contact you if an opening matches your skill sets. Or, check out any of the available listings below and target your application to our current openings. Further questions can be directed to email@example.com.
LSW or LPC required.
The Behavioral Health Counselor is responsible for providing assessments, determining appropriateness of service, and providing treatment services. A Behavioral Health Counselor must also complete paperwork related to these functions.
1. Demonstrates understanding and practice of confidentiality in performing tasks
2. Positively represents program through appropriate interaction, personal appearance, and attitude
3. Performs data entry functions including billing and client information
4. Performs reception duties including operation of telephone switchboard to properly direct calls, scheduling appointments, and maintaining appointment book.
5. Completes clerical work as assigned such as filing typing, generating reports
Licensed Practical Nurse – The Counseling Center Inc.'s Withdrawal Management Program, Franklin Furnace, OH
The Counseling Center is proud to announce the development of a Withdrawal Management Program. This program will provide 24-hour care to safely and comfortably medically stabilize individuals suffering from drug and/or alcohol dependency. It will be the goal of this program to establish a firm foundation for ongoing recovery.
Responsibilities and Duties
Requirements: provides clinical nursing and alcohol and drug counseling services, works closely with the Program Director to ensure the highest level of patient care
As a 24-hour facility, shift work is required with flexible scheduling options.
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum Qualifications: Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Ohio with a minimum two years direct service experience. Previous experience in substance abuse and/or behavioral health field preferred.
Excellent benefits package including; paid time off, medical/dental/vision coverage, agency paid life and long-term disability insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401K, flexible scheduling, paid continuing education and license renewal fees.
Food Service - Hughes Re-Entry
Full and part time available in Franklin Furnace, Ohio
1. Prepares food for consumption in the residential treatment facility. Adjusts thermostat controls to regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, roasters, and steam kettles. Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipe, using variety of kitchen utensils and equipment, such as blenders, mixers, grinders, slicers, and tenderizers, to prepare soups, salads, gravies, desserts, sauces, and casseroles. Bakes, roasts, broils, and steams meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods. Adds seasoning to foods during mixing or cooking, according to personal judgment and experience. Observes and tests foods being cooked by tasting, smelling, and piercing with fork to determine that it is cooked. Carves meats, portions food on serving plates, adds gravies and sauces, and garnishes servings.
2. Plans meals to estimate food requirements and orders food from supplier or procures food from grocery stores or storage. Keeps records of transactions and follows agency accounting procedures.
3. Supervises/trains staff and clients in basic food preparation, kitchen operations using accepted standards for safety and sanitation.
4. Maintains kitchen environment in a safe and sanitary manner
Full Time lead position and part time positions available.